Monday, July 19, 2010

First class of PBEY3102.What to expect?


As this is my educational blogspot, let me introduce my name and my matric number:


NAME: NUR SHAHIDA BT REMLAN
MATRIC NUMBER: PEH080056

Assalamualaikum and hello to everyone.This blog is specially created for my new subject PBEY 3101:Using & Developing Resources for ESL classroom.The lecturer incharge for this subject is Puan Foziah and she is  very friendly and nice woman.I will be in group 2 and the class is from 10-1pm every Monday.
At first, I felt very worried because there was a schedule clash between the other subject.Finally, with our friend's help and cooperation from Pn.Foziah,I managed to place myself in group 2.Thank you so much for your kindness.For the first week, all of us were having the introduction session where we had an ice-breaking session and the interesting part was when our  lecturer asked us to create a blog for this subject.Blog?I never wrote a blog before and this is just the beginning.So, just feel free to leave any comment.Besides, she asked us to buy 8GB pendrive and install Adobe  Photoshop CS3.I really hope that I can go through this subject well and catch up everything successfully.InsyaAllah.
That's all for now and will update soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment