Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 6

“Oh my God!!!”
That was the first sentence that came out from my mouth when I look at Module 1.It was very thick and I’m wondering whether I am able to complete it within the time given or not. 
About the due date, we are only given two weeks to complete the 500 pages module. So I have to submit it on 30th August 2010. I realize that I need to spend time wisely between completing the module as well as completing tasks for other subjects.

  Module 1 is basically focusing on computer and internet skills such as how to download song using 4shared and how to download YouTube videos using Moyea.
All I need to do is following all the steps in the module. All the steps were presented in power point slide show. It was quite tiring to repeat typing on the slides plus there are a lot of thing to do. We need to follow the steps as well as print screen the page. Luckily I do not have to crop the picture. So it becomes faster.
            After distributing the module and give a little bit explanation, Puan Foziah asked us to start work on the module. In my opinion, this module is quite good for all of us especially the beginners as we manage to know new software to download songs, videos and do other things related to internet skills. So it is useful for this era.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shida, although the module 1 is thick but we should not give up to work on it. Probably we may learn a lot about the computer and internet skills such as how to download picture, text software ad so on by completing the Module 1. so, let's go ahead with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Visva, u are very positive towards study.well done!

    ReplyDelete