Thursday, November 11, 2010

Comments for Module 2: Photo Editing


2. Photo Editing



a. What do you like about this module?
This module enables me to edit pictures by using different softwares such as Adobe Photoshop CS3, Photoscape, ACDsee, FXFoto and etc.

b. What do you not like about this module?
The steps given as well as the print screen are unclear for certain tutorials especially for Photoshop part. Thus I need to search for tutorial on Youtube in order to complete those tutorials.

c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
I have learnt how to do ‘superimposing’ for my edited photos.It looks nice.

d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
The e-book because I have encountered some problems in uploading it into ‘mediafire’.


e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
Photo editing skills via photoshop, photoscape and photobucket.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?

I can edit and use the pictures as my teaching aids.


No comments:

Post a Comment