Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 14


This is the last week for PBEY 3102. I’m sure all of us are really busy with Module 5 and all the three tasks. We have to submit all those works on 22th November 2010. Besides, we have to get ready for the test. The 2 hours test is on the 1st November 2010.I felt quite nervous because it was the very first paper since I’m at UM. So it is quite challenging as I need to digest what I’ve learnt from the beginning.
On the 1st November, all of us sat for the test. I can see that there was a butterfly in my stomach. Luckily I was able to calm myself and answered all the 4 questions within the time given. Thus, while doing the test, I realized the important of completing the tasks given in each module. The tasks really help me in answering all the questions especially the last question which required us to choose a topic and explain about technological teaching aids for every stage in the lesson plan.

After the exam, we have to continue our work for Module 5 and also completing the last entry for ‘blogspot’. Well, that's all for this week entry. Have a nice day and happy working.

2 comments:

  1. haha~~i like the last pictures... working but happy face.. it is good to take things positively=) for the first time we still need to do assignments during study week, right? a total different life from maktab..kinda missing it =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq,adah.live happily and positively.miss 'maktab' too.

    ReplyDelete