Monday, November 8, 2010

The End


1. What do you like about blogging?
Blogging has increased my understanding regarding each lesson every week. Besides, it helps me to reflect and monitor my own learning creatively and critically.

2. What you do not like about blogging?
Compared to Google site, handling blogspot is easier but sometimes the process to upload pictures especially the animated one will take time. Besides, after inserting the pictures, the arrangement of our writing will be affected as well. So it’s quite frustrating.

3. What have you gained from blogging e.g. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc. How?
Honestly, my language skills have improved from blogging because every week I have to come out with different entry. So lots of critical and creative thinking need to be applied so that my writing will reflect my maturity in writing as well as give benefits to the other’s readers. Besides, it has exposed me to technology as this is my first experience in blogging.

4. What do you like about this course?
This course have exposed me to lots of technology skills such as photo, video and audio editing. I’ve never experienced doing all these things before. All the skills are useful because now I’m able to edit my pictures as well as creating my own videos and e-book
5. What you do not like about this course?
Honestly speaking, there are two things that I don’t like; the module and the tasks. I’m not trying to say that the tasks are inessential, but with quite thick module such as module 1 and 2, it’s hard for me and most of us to cope with it. We have to be a very good time planner in order to finish all the modules and the tasks.

6. What have you learnt from this course?
I get to know lots of technology software such as Adobe Photoshop CS3, FxFoto, Audacity and many more. Besides, I have improved my skill in creating the technology-based teaching aids such as video, e-book and also podcast.

7. What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
As I said earlier, there are tasks for each module. So it really takes lots of time to finish the tasks together with the modules.

8. What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
Definitely the two books. I only used one of the books written by Susan Halliwell once during the class discussion and read it once for the final test. I think it will be useful if the book is explored well because it provides us with lots of activities for the ESL classroom.


1 comment:

  1. i do agree with you that we should have exploited the two books more. Its such a pity that we only looked at the 1st and 3rd chapter.

    ReplyDelete