Thursday, November 11, 2010

Comments for Module 5: Software for ELT


5. Software for ELT

 a. What do you like about this module?
The module taught me how to create brochure, banner, poster, invitation cards and etc by using Microsoft Publisher.

b. What do you not like about this module?
nothing.

c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
It has increased my skill in creating teaching aids by using MS publisher.

d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
We need to create lots of thing for task 1 and task 2.

e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
Skill in creating teaching aids by using MS publisher such as
create brochure, business cards, poster, banner, greeting cards and etc.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?

I can create my own teaching aids that are suitable with my students for example I will be able to create a poster, invitation cards and banner and use it in teaching and learning session.


No comments:

Post a Comment