Thursday, November 11, 2010

Comments:Module4-Video Editing Skills


4. Video Editing Skills

a. What do you like about this module?
The module has taught me about video editing skills such as import sound clip to video and split and crop parts of the video.

 b. What do you not like about this module?
Time consuming.

c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
It is quite interesting as I’m able to create my own video.
 
d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
It's difficult to look for a video and suitable audio because the video is based on the selected theme in KBSR list.


e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
video editing skill such as how to extract pictures and audio from the video by using window movie maker.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?

I can create my own video that is suitable with KBSR syllabus as well as suitable with my students’ level.

No comments:

Post a Comment